You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
ruby need to be installed on the local machine.
After cloning the repository the testing environment should be set up on the local machine:
$ bundle install --path vendor/bundle $ bundle exec rake
rake the whole testsuite is triggered, this
- puppet syntax validation
- code-style enforcement (with
- unit-tests (with
- acceptance-tests (with
Check the .travis.yml for details.
- All variables are defined in the base manifest (init.pp).
- No more than 140 characters per line.
- Fork it, Branch it, Test it, Pull Request it, Technologic.
- Logical commit units.
- Nice clean commit messages.
- Check for whitespaces. I hate whitespaces.
- New Features equals new tests and new documentation.